It has been a year. The pandemic still had us all in its grasp. Our beloved cat Sam passed away. I moved into a new place. My short story ‘All Through the House‘ was adapted as an episode of Love, Death & Robots on Netflix, which is still wild to me. And I released my first short story collection, as found here.
This year I’ve also had a number of publications eligible for awards. And with the collection finished, I see myself going back to writing more short stories and some other projects as well.
- Raw – #Lockdown Science Fiction anthology Black Hare Press
- On the Air – The Night’s End Podcast
- When the Sky Bleeds – Silver Blade Magazine
- Do You Human? – The Future Looms
- A Little Galaxy – Planet Scumm
- In Court O’ Cat – Curiouser Magazine
- Days of Hate – Novel Noctule
- Morph – Theme of Absence – May
- On the Thin Ice – KZine #30- June 2021
- When the Fury Comes Knocking – Hyphen-Punk – July 2021
- Shoot the White Ghost – Kraxon Magazine – August 2021
- Then Came the Puffins – The Weird and Whatnot – August 2021
- To the Max – American Dread – Muddy Paw Press – October 2021
- Eulogy for Bloodsplatt – Avenge anthology – Black Hare Press
- And Yet…- Mythical Creatures of Asia – Insignia Series – Online Version published HERE.
- Red Feathers Keep Us Safe – Mythical Creatures of Asia – Insignia Series
- Power to Me, Not the Bird – Mythical Creatures of Asia – Insignia Series
- Lavender’s Song – Nostalgic AF Video Game Anthology – Daily Drunk – June 2021
- On the Beach, Coated in Golden Sunlight – Mythical Beings of Asia – Insignia Series – September 2021
- Exo-Heart Love – Martian Magazine – November 2021
Thanks for reading and being there. Be well as we venture into 2022. I’ll see you there.